Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology(Original PDF from Publisher)
Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology(Original PDF from Publisher)
Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology (Original PDF from Publisher)
In the realm of histopathological literature, there exists a multitude of extensive references that delve into the intricacies of general surgical pathology entities and specific organ-related pathologies.
Simultaneously, texts focusing on developmental, fetal, and placental pathology are also prevalent. However, for the specialized paediatric pathologist, managing a substantial workload of paediatric surgical specimens, and for the general surgical pathologist confronted with the task of reporting on paediatric surgical samples, the required information, despite being available in various sources, often necessitates a disjointed search across multiple texts.
Consequently, the objective of this publication is to present an all-encompassing and meticulous compendium that unifies and comprehensively covers nearly all paediatric surgical pathological entities within a single volume, facilitating swift access for the daily use of practicing histopathologists.
The primary emphasis lies in addressing practical diagnostic concerns, focusing on the diagnostic and management facets that hold significance for surgical pathologists when finalizing a report.
This encompasses discussions on variant histopathological presentations and the essential information surgeons require regarding grading.
The book offers extensive coverage of all pathological entities encountered in children and adolescents, serving as a valuable guide for general surgical pathologists accustomed to interpreting adult specimens by elucidating the distinctive histopathological variances compared to similar conditions in adults.
Moreover, the publication is enriched with high-quality, full-color illustrations highlighting critical aspects of various diseases, spanning histopathological, molecular, and clinical features.
These visuals provide a comprehensive visual reference for both paediatric neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions, expediting the identification of tumors or tumor-like lesions.
Incorporating the latest techniques in immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics in an integrated manner, the book offers comprehensive information encompassing all relevant investigative contexts critical to formulating precise diagnoses.
The information is presented in a straightforward and consistent bullet-point format, enhancing accessibility for users seeking rapid and efficient information retrieval.
Tables are extensively employed to enumerate potential differential diagnoses for each tumor and tumor-like entity, simplifying the diagnostic process.
Additionally, a user-friendly summary of key points, particularly in challenging areas, is presented in a manner tailored to meet the demands of busy surgical pathologists.
In sum, “Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology Expert Consult Online and Print” represents an invaluable resource for those specializing in paediatric pathology and general surgical pathologists entrusted with paediatric cases, streamlining the diagnostic process and providing a comprehensive reference in a single, user-friendly volume.
The key features of “Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology Expert Consult Online and Print” include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: The book provides a comprehensive and detailed account of nearly all paediatric surgical pathological entities in a single volume, making it a valuable resource for paediatric pathologists and general surgical pathologists dealing with paediatric cases.
- Practical Focus: Emphasis is placed on practical diagnostic issues, with a concentration on diagnostic and management concerns relevant to surgical pathologists when finalizing reports. This includes discussions on variant histopathological appearances and what surgeons need to know about grading.
- High-Quality Illustrations: The book is enriched with high-quality full-color illustrations, encompassing histopathological, molecular, and clinical features. These visuals serve as a complete visual guide for identifying paediatric neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions, facilitating rapid diagnosis.
- Integration of Modern Techniques: The book incorporates the latest techniques in immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics, providing users with comprehensive information on investigative contexts essential for accurate diagnosis.
- User-Friendly Format: Information is organized in a straightforward and consistent bullet-point format, enhancing accessibility for quick information retrieval, particularly for busy surgical pathologists.
- Differential Diagnoses: Extensive use of tables enumerates the possible differential diagnoses for each tumor and tumor-like entity, simplifying the diagnostic process.
- Key Point Summaries: The book includes user-friendly summaries of key points, making it ideal for practitioners seeking efficient reference, especially in challenging areas of paediatric surgical pathology.
- Online Access: The book is available with online access (Expert Consult), providing additional convenience and resources for users.
1.3. About Writer
Neil Sebire, Marian Malone, Michael Ashworth, and Thomas S. Jacques are accomplished authors and experts in the field of pathology and pediatrics.
Neil Sebire holds the titles of MB BS and FRCPath, showcasing his medical background and expertise as a Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists.
Marian Malone brings her extensive knowledge to the table with qualifications in MB BCh BAO and FRCPath. Michael Ashworth, holding an MBBCh and FRCPath, contributes his wealth of experience to the field.
Lastly, Thomas S. Jacques, with an MA PhD MRCP FRCPath, possesses a strong academic and research background.
Collectively, these authors have made significant contributions to the field of pathology, particularly in pediatric surgical pathology.
Their collaboration on books like “Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology” demonstrates their commitment to sharing their expertise and knowledge with fellow professionals and students in the field.
Their work is highly regarded for its comprehensive coverage and practical insights into pediatric surgical pathology, benefiting the medical community and advancing patient care.
“Diagnostic Pediatric Surgical Pathology Expert Consult Online and Print” is a comprehensive and invaluable resource for both paediatric pathologists and general surgical pathologists handling paediatric cases.
Authored by experts in the field, including Neil Sebire, Marian Malone, Michael Ashworth, and Thomas S. Jacques, the book offers a meticulous account of nearly all paediatric surgical pathological entities in a single volume.
It places a strong emphasis on practical diagnostic considerations, addressing variant histopathological presentations and the essential information that surgeons require for grading.
With high-quality full-color illustrations showcasing critical aspects of diseases, the book serves as a visual guide for rapid identification of paediatric neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions.
Additionally, the incorporation of the latest techniques in immunohistochemistry and molecular genetics, user-friendly formatting, extensive tables for differential diagnoses, and key point summaries make this resource an indispensable reference for enhancing the diagnostic process and elevating patient care in paediatric pathology.
Make sure that you are buying e-books from trustworthy sources. With over a decade of experience in the e-book industry, the Medbook1.com website is a reliable option for your purchase.